To find out the person to contact for pay issues:

  1. Log in to your uPaged profile
  2. Select the facility's name to open their uPaged profile (the facility with the pay issue). 
  3. Select Important Info
  4. Scroll down to Pay and Contact details for payroll issues
  5. Contact the person on the contact details listed