Don't feel discouraged. Ratings do not influence your hospital's ability to post shifts or a nurse's ability to apply for shifts at your organisation via uPaged. We want to raise the standard of the contingency workforce. Our aim is to have the best hospitals, placed first, with the best nurses.
Just like ratings in Trip Advisor, Airbnb and Uber, ratings are designed to give everyone an anonymous voice and cannot be deleted unless you can prove that a rating is false. As more nurses work more shifts at your organisation and you earn more ratings from them, one lower rating can be outweighed by subsequent positive ratings that you receive. Remember, ratings are two-way, meaning hospitals can also rate nurses.
Find out more:
- What is a rating for an organisation? See here: https://bit.ly/35V9ZQW
- What is a testimonial for an organisation? See here: https://bit.ly/3kAYQsE
- Ratings & Testimonials - how do they work for organisations? See here: https://bit.ly/2RLYRxu
- Why does uPaged have ratings and testimonials for organisations? See here: https://bit.ly/3kAEuj3
- How is my organisation's rating determined? See here: https://bit.ly/3kwF5lO
- How is my organisation's testimonial determined? See here: https://bit.ly/35UPK5B
- What is a good, average and bad rating for an organisation? See here: https://bit.ly/3coN8yo
- How is my organisation's average star rating calculated? See here: https://bit.ly/2FDirJW
- Who can see my facility’s ratings and testimonials? See here: https://bit.ly/32haXEu
- Do ratings and testimonials affect my organisation's ability to post shifts, or get shift applications? See here: https://bit.ly/3cgmcRf
- What can I do to earn my organisation a higher or better rating, and great testimonial? See here: https://bit.ly/3mCCn03