No, evidence for competency in Aseptic Technique is NOT the same as that for Infection Control.
Aseptic technique is a specific component of Infection Control, and the training can involve topics like key parts, key sites and fields. Please upload evidence that clearly outlines competency in Aseptic Technique.
Find out more:
- Our recent blog post about Mandatory Training here: https://www.upaged.com/blog/mandatory-competencies.
- What is Mandatory Training? Why Do Nurses Need It? See here: https://bit.ly/31RNTMO
- Where can I renew my Mandatory Training? See here: https://bit.ly/31Adv0n
- How to download and upload documents here: https://bit.ly/2Dr1fG8
- How and where do I upload evidence of my Mandatory Training to my uPaged profile? See here: https://bit.ly/3gBHnOe