uPaged has ratings and testimonials because we aim to improve the standard, accountability and transparency of both nurses and hospitals in the contingency workforce process. We want both nurses and hospitals to perform at their best, and be recognised for it by earning the best rating and testimonial they that can.
Ratings and testimonials on uPaged may also be used as a decision-making tool for nurses and hospitals. Nurses may review a hospital's ratings and testimonials in order to decide if they would like to work there. On the other hand, hospital booking managers may review a nurse's ratings and testimonials to help them assess the nurse's suitability for the shift, and decide if they would like to accept or decline the nurse's shift application.
Find out more:
- What is a rating for an organisation? See here: https://bit.ly/35V9ZQW
- What is a testimonial for an organisation? See here: https://bit.ly/3kAYQsE
- Ratings & Testimonials - how do they work for organisations? See here: https://bit.ly/2RLYRxu
- How is my organisation's rating determined? See here: https://bit.ly/3kwF5lO
- How is my organisation's testimonial determined? See here: https://bit.ly/35UPK5B
- What is a good, average and bad rating for an organisation? See here: https://bit.ly/3coN8yo
- How is my organisation's average star rating calculated? See here: https://bit.ly/2FDirJW
- Do ratings and testimonials affect my organisation's ability to post shifts, or get shift applications? See here: https://bit.ly/3cgmcRf
- What happens if my organisation gets a bad rating or testimonial? See here: https://bit.ly/3iPqEJc
- What can I do to earn my organisation a higher or better rating, and great testimonial? See here: https://bit.ly/3mCCn03