A testimonial is a few words of feedback and supportive encouragement. After the shift has concluded, the app will prompt you to sign off the shift and provide a testimonial for the nurse. Conversely, the nurse is also asked to provide you with a testimonial.
Think about the nurse’s performance, communication, clinical skills and time management. This is highly recommended as thanks to the nurse for their hard work, to encourage their return, and improve their chances of picking up shifts at yours and other facilities. You may also provide feedback to uPaged so we can continue to enhance our service.
Please understand that some days are busy and some things are outside of the control of even the best nurse. We suggest that you use the testimonial to indicate whether you would recommend this nurse to other uPaged hospitals. Please discuss any issues in person with the nurse first before providing a testimonial.
Testimonials can only be removed if they are proven false or misleading, or are in breach of patient confidentiality. Please keep testimonials professional and constructive.
Find out more:
- What is a rating for an organisation? See here: https://bit.ly/35V9ZQW
- Ratings & Testimonials - how do they work for organisations? See here: https://bit.ly/2RLYRxu
- Why does uPaged have ratings and testimonials for organisations? See here: https://bit.ly/3kAEuj3
- How is my organisation's rating determined? See here: https://bit.ly/3kwF5lO
- How is my organisation's testimonial determined? See here: https://bit.ly/35UPK5B
- What is a good, average and bad rating for an organisation? See here: https://bit.ly/3coN8yo
- How is my organisation's average star rating calculated? See here: https://bit.ly/2FDirJW
- Do ratings and testimonials affect my organisation's ability to post shifts, or get shift applications? See here: https://bit.ly/3cgmcRf
- What happens if my organisation gets a bad rating or testimonial? See here: https://bit.ly/3iPqEJc
- What can I do to earn my organisation a higher or better rating, and great testimonial? See here: https://bit.ly/3mCCn03