uPaged has ratings and testimonials because we aim to improve the standard, accountability and transparency of both nurses and hospitals in the contingency workforce process. We want both nurses and hospitals to perform at their best, and be recognised for it by earning the best rating and testimonial that they can.
Ratings and testimonials on uPaged may also be used as a decision-making tool for nurses and hospitals. Nurses may review a hospital's ratings and testimonials in order to decide if they would like to work there. On the other hand, hospital booking managers may review a nurse's ratings and testimonials to help them assess a nurse's suitability for the shift, and decide if they would like to accept or decline the nurse's shift application.
Find out more:
- What is a rating? See here: https://bit.ly/2ZyaE6P
- What is a testimonial? See here: https://bit.ly/2ZFFo5P
- Ratings & Testimonials - how do they work? See here: https://bit.ly/3hxarXq
- How is my rating determined? See here: https://bit.ly/32vmh07
- How is my testimonial determined? See here: https://bit.ly/3c1cGRH
- What is a good, average and bad rating? See here: https://bit.ly/3ivLtcB
- How is my average star rating calculated? See here: https://bit.ly/32vwc5N
- Do ratings and testimonials affect my ability to see or pick up more shifts? See here: https://bit.ly/3bYRVpM
- What if I get a bad rating or testimonial? See here: https://bit.ly/2RsW7ow
- Reach for the stars! What can I do to earn a high rating and great testimonial? See here: https://bit.ly/35HQGKR