When you have completed all the requirements in your uPaged profile and have passed your interview, our Nurse Onboarding Specialist will send you an email from InterCheck with instructions to complete the check through their easy-to-use portal before we set your profile to "live" so you can pick up shifts. InterCheck is registered by ACIC to provide this service. The portal allows you to securely upload your identification documents digitally and sign the consent form, from the comfort of your home. We will manage the rest from there, ensuring your profile is updated and future employers know your clearance status.
Only complete your Police Check if you meet our hospitals' requirements, and when you are available to complete on-demand casual shifts at hospitals that have shifts posted right now.
Please do not secure a new Police Check outside of the uPaged system or contact InterCheck directly to conduct this check. This check should only be completed on your uPaged profile by one of our Nurse Onboarding Specialists via InterCheck to ensure your check is directly connected to your uPaged profile.
- Requirements to work with uPaged - See here: https://bit.ly/3fCoMRs
- How do I make my profile "live" and pick up shifts on uPaged? See here: https://bit.ly/3jypj9p
- Why do you need a National Police Check to work with uPaged? See here: https://bit.ly/2QsRY3s
- I already have a National Police Check. Why do I need another? See here: https://bit.ly/2QsRY3s
- Who are InterCheck? I want to know who will be processing my National Police Check See here: https://bit.ly/2XDsMem