Here are our 5 top tips to make completing your profile really easy.
1. Complete your profile in full.
2. Ensure the documents you upload are clear and easily readable. (Unreadable documents and photographs of your computer screen will be rejected)
3. Upload valid documents. (No expired Mandatory Competencies or Vaccinations, please)
4. Documents must CLEARLY state your name, date of birth, date received (for Vaccinations) and the name of the registered training organisation (RTO) (for Mandatory Competencies), and
5. References must come from your manager, supervisor or educator, and they must have worked with you within the last year. Please make sure you have asked their permission to act as your referee.
Don't forget - you only get one chance to make a good first impression, and you're showcasing you and your skills to a potential employer, so make it easy for them to take you on board!