We always want you to be the first to know about important updates and opportunities. Our email may have ended up in spam or junk folders because email filters are not always 100% accurate. If you're not getting your uPaged emails don't fear, a simple click here and a tick there will get your emails landing right where they belong.
How to make sure you receive uPaged emails.
- Check your Promotions inbox
- Go to the sidebar > promotions > search for 'uPaged'.
- Check your Spam
- Go to the sidebar > Spam > search for 'uPaged' > mark the email as 'not spam'.
- Add email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts.
- Go to google apps > contacts > create contact > add the above email addresses.
- Check your Junk Email for uPaged emails
- Junk Email > search for 'uPaged > select 'Not Junk' (at the top of the screen) > Not Junk.
- Add email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org email addresses to your Outlook Contacts.
- On the left lower hand pannel select people > new > add contacts > add the above email addresses.
- Add email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders.
- Click the clog in the upper right-hand corner > view all outlook settings > junk email > safe senders and domains > add the above email addresses > click Save in the upper right-hand corner.
- Check your blocked sender's list.
- Click the clog in the upper right-hand corner > view all outlook settings > junk email > blocked senders and domains > search for the above email addresses> if found, select the trash icon > click Save in the upper right-hand corner.
If you're still not receiving anything: Please check our guide for more ways we can help you here: https://upaged.com.respond.ontraport.net/whitelist . We always want to make sure you're the first to know about uPaged updates and opportunities. You can reach out to us anytime if you're stuck!