Being booked into casual shifts via uPaged takes the fuss out of casual nursing. No more back-and-forth texting with your agency at all hours of the day, no more waiting around on your day off hoping to pick up a shift and no more last-minute changes to your shifts that seem to benefit your agency more than you or the hospital.
How uPaged does it differently.
- You can view all the shifts on offer directly via the app.
- You can apply to any shift you are eligible for.
- You will also get invited to shifts based on your availability and preferences.
- The choice is in the hands of you and the hospital NOT an agency middleman.
Pretty exciting huh..?
Before you can start booking shifts via uPaged you need to complete your uPaged profile. Register HERE to be a part of the new and exciting way to find casual work.
So, you've seen a shift you want to work and click apply. What happens next?
- The booking manager receives an alert that you have applied for a shift, they review your profile (tips on how to create and perfect your profile here) and if you're the right nurse for the job, they'll book you in.
- If you are booked for the shift you'll get an email notification and the shift will appear in your calendar.
- If you are not booked, don't get discouraged. There are many reasons you may not get accepted for a shift. The shift might have been snapped up by another nurse (which is why we always recommend setting your availability), the staffing needs may have changed or a nurse with specific skills or experience is required.
Step one: Apply.
Step two: The hospital reviews.
Step three: Booked!