When we say booking casual has never been easier we mean it. You can build a fully validated nursing profile without having a print a single piece of paper!
Did you know you can fill out documents such as your Tax File Number Declaration form and your Superannuation Standard Choice form without having to run to your local library or beg your boss to use the printer at work?
According to Australian law, an electronic signature (a signature typed or created digitally) is a valid way of executing agreements. On this page, we'll not only show you how to fill out your TFN and super choice completely online but we'll also show you how to create an electronic signature.
If you want to jump straight to signing your documents with an electronic signature, click here
How to fill out forms without printing
1. Download a blank TFN form or Super form directly from your uPaged profile.
2. This will open the document onto a new page. Select the download icon on the top right corner and save into your documents or downloads folder.
3. Locate the document in the folder you saved it in (downloads and/or documents) and click on the file to open it.
4. The document will open in either Preview or Adobe. Both Preview or Adobe work the same when completing forms online.
5. Once you open the form in Preview or Adobe text box fields (in blue in the image below)will allow you to type directly into the empty forms. In the image below, note how the light blue indicates the areas you can type directly into
6. If you are unable to fill out some of the fields. Just simply insert a textbox over the field you would like to type into.
And that's it! All there is left to do to is sign your paperwork and upload it to your uPaged profile.
Instructions on how electronically sign documents here.