A fully verified nursing profile on uPaged must include a copy of all the mandatory documents needed for any nursing job. Hospitals will only accept documents that are exact copies of the originals with clear text and images. If you are unsure if the quality is high enough, please ask your nurse onboarding specialist for a document quality review. If you are unable to download a copy of the document, see tips for taking a screenshot here, and you can also take a clear photo of the document, then upload from your photo album.
The best bit? Once you've uploaded all your documents you'll have a completely verified nursing profile with all your nursing documents securely uploaded into a single location. Booking nursing jobs or searching for your nursing paperwork will never be a headache again!
How to download and upload documents
1. Locate the original document, this will usually be in email or on a webpage.
2. Open the document and click on the download icon or download link.
3. Locate the document in your downloads folder and rename it by right-clicking on the document and selecting rename and rename the document with your name and the title of the document e.g. steph_smith_vaccination_card.pdf
4. Move the document to your documents folder by dragging the document from your download folder to your documents folder
5. Log in to your uPaged profile and go to the edit profile view.
6. Go to the section of your profile the document relates to. e.g. 'employment info' and scroll down to the section that corresponds with the document you would like to upload.
7. Click the upload symbol and select the document you want to upload and click open.
8. If you can see the title of the document you have correctly uploaded your document, yay!
9. And you're done! It's as simple as that. Just remember to let your nurse onboarding specialist know once you've uploaded all your documents so your profile can be reviewed and let live.