Don't feel discouraged. Ratings do not influence your ability to pick up shifts via uPaged. We want to raise the standard of the contingency workforce. Our aim is to have the best nurses, placed first, in the best jobs.
Just like ratings in Trip Advisor, Airbnb and Uber, ratings are designed to give everyone an anonymous voice and cannot be deleted unless you can prove that a rating is false. As you work more shifts and earn more ratings from hospitals, one lower rating can be outweighed by subsequent positive ratings that you receive. Remember, ratings are two-way, meaning nurses can also rate hospitals.
Find out more:
- What is a rating? See here: https://bit.ly/2ZyaE6P
- What is a testimonial? See here: https://bit.ly/2ZFFo5P
- Ratings & Testimonials - how do they work? See here: https://bit.ly/3hxarXq
- Why does uPaged have ratings and testimonials? See here: https://bit.ly/2ZARM6Y
- How is my rating determined? See here: https://bit.ly/32vmh07
- How is my testimonial determined? See here: https://bit.ly/3c1cGRH
- What is a good, average and bad rating? See here: https://bit.ly/3ivLtcB
- How is my average star rating calculated? See here: https://bit.ly/32vwc5N
- Do ratings and testimonials affect my ability to see or pick up more shifts? See here: https://bit.ly/3bYRVpM
- Reach for the stars! What can I do to earn a high rating and great testimonial? See here: https://bit.ly/35HQGKR