Choosing your referees is an important part of your application.
- be of nurse manager, clinical nurse specialist or educator level;
- have worked with you in the past 18 months; and
- have worked with you in a clinical setting.
You should always ask permission from your referee before adding them.
Find out more:
- How do I approach a referee for a reference? See here: https://bit.ly/3mglMyN
- How are my referees contacted by uPaged? See here: https://bit.ly/3mm7w7F
- Add Employment Info (including referees) to your uPaged profile see here: https://bit.ly/328Hvks
- My referee hasn't responded yet. How do I ask my referee for a reference again? See here: https://bit.ly/2E1zkNw