A returning nurse must have enjoyed their previous shift with you and has returned for more.
Hats off to you and your organisation!
It is still important to:
- Welcome back your uPaged nurse;
- Update them with any changes since their last shift with you;
- introduce them to the new team as roles (such as Team Leader) may have changed;
- Have a look at their rating and testimonial of your hospital after their last shift to learn more about their experience at your hospital; and
- Likewise, ensure to give them a rating and testimonial when you sign off their shift (see how here: https://bit.ly/3aeHqOB) to showcase on their profile and provide constructive feedback.