In order to work with uPaged, you must fulfil the below essential criteria:
- an AHPRA-registered nurse (RN, EEN or EN) or midwife
- have full work rights in Australia
- have at least 1-year full-time equivalent i.e. 1786 hours of post-graduate nursing experience that has been gained in a hospital:
- that experience must be in the area in which you seek work now;
- it must not be more than 3 years since you worked in a hospital; or
- you have done a refresher course, provided you have significant experience prior to that.
This is because uPaged connects you with on-demand casual shifts, where hospitals expect you to hit the ground running without needing much supervision.
Our hospitals set the rules, not us.
If this is you - great! Feel welcome to sign up at www.upaged.com or through our app, complete your uPaged profile and we'll get uPaged.
If you haven't quite fulfilled the above requirements, on-demand work is not suitable at this early stage of your career. While you're in the process of gaining the required experience, please feel welcome to complete your uPaged profile, so that if new opportunities arise, you're ready to get uPaged. Hint: a more complete profile, gets a nurse in first!
Check out our tips and tricks in completing a uPaged profile here: https://bit.ly/3gD1Frn. Keep an eye on our emails and social media pages below so you can be the first to know if new opportunities arise.