In order to work with uPaged, you must be:
- an AHPRA-registered nurse (RN, EEN or EN) or midwife
- have full work rights in Australia.
- have at least
- 1 year i.e. 1976 hours of post-graduate experience that has been gained in a hospital
- that experience must be in the area in which you seek work now, and;
- it must not be more than 3 years since you worked in an Australian hospital.
This is because uPaged connects you with on-demand casual shifts, where hospitals expect you to hit the ground running without needing much supervision.
If this is you - great! Feel welcome to complete your uPaged profile and we'll get uPaged with shifts!
If not, at this early stage in your career, on-demand work is not suitable for new graduates, those newly registered with AHPRA, or those who have completed a bridging program within the last 12 months and do not have the required experience yet.
Our hospitals set the rules, not us. While you're in the process of gaining the required experience, please feel welcome to complete your uPaged profile, so that if new opportunities arise, you're ready to get uPaged. Hint: a more complete profile, gets a nurse in first! Check out our tips and tricks in completing a uPaged profile here.
Keep an eye on our emails and socials so you can be the first to know if new opportunities arise :)